Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD, is a native of Oak Ridge, Tennessee. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga and received his M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis. Dr. Breazeale completed his General Surgery Internship and Residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center in Birmingham. His fellowship in plastic surgery took place ar the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga Unit. Dr. Breazeale is board certified in plastic surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Breazeale Practices Personal Care to Ensure Your Trust.
- Personally evaluates each person to determine the treatment or combination of treatments that will best allow you to achieve your desired outcome.
- Takes every precaution to ensure each individual’s safety. While plastic surgery may seem commonplace in today’s world it is still surgery, therefore, Dr. Breazeale will perform a comprehensive medical history with you before any treatment.
- Creates a unified version of your requests to ensure a natural and beautiful result.
- Thoroughly discusses all risks and benefits of treatment as well as any possible complications.
- Provides you with an unparalleled operating room experience in an accredited, state of the art facility.
- Uses only board certified anesthesiologists/anesthestists.
- Provides additional before and after photographs of his surgeries on request.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons Whether you’re considering cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery, you want the skill of an ASPS Member Surgeon—a doctor with more than six years of surgical training and experience, with at least three years specifically in plastic surgery. Their training and experience make them uniquely qualified to perform your cosmetic or reconstructive procedure. Read more about ASPS.
MOC Certification: An Added Measure of Expertise Board certification granted by an ABMS Member Board provides assurance of a physician’s expertise in a particular specialty and/or subspecialty of medical practice. More about MOC Certification.
FACS The American College of Surgeons (ACS) is a not-for-profit scientific and educational association of surgeons that was founded in 1913 to improve the care of the surgical patient by setting high standards for surgical education and practice. Read more about FACS.
Black Diamond The Breazeale Clinic received the coveted Black Diamond Status with Allergan for signifying the most experience with the products, BOTOX ® and Juvederm. The top 1% of medical practices and medical spas are awarded Black Diamond status.
LEAD stands for Leadership, Experience, and Development in Breast Augmentation. The LEAD Council is composed of board certified plastic surgeons who meet on an annual basis to share their wealth of experience and knowledge with Mentor Worldwide LLC. The objective of this meeting is to better understand the needs of you, the consumer, so that Mentor may further enhance its product and educational programs.